use-livecode Digest, Vol 88, Issue 55

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Jan 23 11:32:43 EST 2011

Thanks for your feedback, David (and Klaus). I'm certain that you could pull it apart and add to it, but I thought it might be fun to add the ability for users to add events to it without pulling it apart. I'll certainly give that some thought. And a "play" function sounds interesting too. Hmmm....

As to size, I felt that the bigger problem for something like this was to keep the byte size down, what with all of the images needed for it. Hence, the images were kept to a minimum size, which led to the size of the TimeScope etc.  My wife, wants me to convert this to an iPad app, but I haven't gotten very far with that whole arena . . . yet.

Thanks and cheers,

Roger