Changiing the height of a stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 22 16:46:15 EST 2011

On 1/22/11 12:11 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> You're missing the point.  I was responding to a prior post that said
> locklocation does not affect how a stack grows when its height
> changes, not whether it applies to a card or not.

Actually, he's right. Controls are only those objects you can place on a
card (the icons in the toolbar are all controls.) Stacks and cards are
not controls, they are containers. The docs say that controls will
resize from the topleft if lockloc is true, but a stack (or card) is not
a control and so the resizing comment doesn't apply to them.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com