usb driver problem

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Jan 22 08:51:32 EST 2011

What are the parameters they list you need for the serial port
if you want the hardware to connect using a mac?  The stack
I sent you can set every parameter I saw in Rev when I wrote
it so I can easily alter the code to set the serialcontrolstring
using the parameters they provide you instead of giving you
all of the options it has now.

-=<JB<=-