RevLets and local disk access

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jan 22 06:59:46 EST 2011

Hi,

Most of the time when I test a revlet by one of my fellow programmers here on the list, I notice that the revlet asks permission for local disk access. I wonder why. Any sane person would not continue loading the revlet, because you don't want to grant a stranger access to the files on your hard disk. Please, people, if you are not absolutely sure that your revlet needs it, do yourself a favour and turn off the Disk option in the security settings on the Web panel of the Standalone Applications Settings window.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com