usb driver problem

Claudi Cornaz claudi.c at fiberworld.nl
Fri Jan 21 11:40:05 EST 2011

Tom,

At the moment I got it working with my laptop with OS 10.5.8
I can send and recieve with livecode using open driver "/dev/cu.usbmodem3d11"
I use the arduino 0022.dmg

There is still something weird going on with a buffer or so. With the first send I do
and even waiting after the send for 1 sec before doing the read I get empty.
Then with the next send/recieve I recieve the previous data. I am always one datacycle behind
with the read. Ok this should be solvable one way or another.

Unfortunatly I haven't been able to duplicate this with my iMac with OS 10.6.6
I believe the sending part works 'cause when I send the string "123456" and the board echo's
what it recieves I see the tx led flash 6 times (6 chars) this is the same when doing this with my laptop.
So it looks like the board gets the data from livecode but I don't seem to be able to read it right with livecode.

Still it looks promissing so far.

Best wishes,
   Claudi