DragDrop and the DragDestination

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 19 18:36:07 EST 2011

A little more info. The line 24 in the second data grid is throwing a runtime error. It looks like you are sending dgDragMove to something called the dgControl of the target. Is the button "Track Drag & drop" a parent script object?

Bob

send "dgDragMove pMouseH, pMouseV" to sDataGridA[the dgControl of the target]