PDF to JPEG
smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:50:23 EST 2011
If Windows then no extra software is needed.
1) Open PDF
2) Go – File – Print
3) Change printer to “Microsoft Office Document Image Writer” (most XP and
Vista computers will have this installed)
4) Bottom of page, tick box “Print to File”
5) Click Properties, go to Advanced tab and change file path to where you
want the file saved, click OK
6) Click OK, when box for File Name comes up, name the file and add
extension (ie: .jpg) on the end.
7) Check location you saved the file to, there should be a .jpg image of
your .pdf document.
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/PDF-to-JPEG-tp3224048p3225455.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Use-livecode