How do I get the contents of a scrollable group printed?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:25:10 EST 2011

Hi there,

This time a printing question!
In a card I have several images and fields grouped together and
grouped again with a vertical scrollbar.
The stacksize is small so with the scrollbar the 'invisible' contents
gets visible.
What is the best way to get the contents of the scrollable group printed?

I am thing of doing it this way:
Copy the group to a new card, resize the new card to the width and
height of the group, print card from rect of group, close card.

Is this the right way or is there a better (simpler) way to do this?

greetings,

William