PDF to JPEG

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:16:23 EST 2011

On 01/18/2011 11:28 PM, Ray Horsley wrote:
> Anybody know of a way to convert a single PDF file (with multiple pages) to
> multiple JPEG files?

  I don't think this is possible in Livecode qua Livecode; you might be
able to send a signal
to another program that has the capability you want from within LiveCode.

As far as I know PDF and Livecode don't really mix. I did, for what it
is worth, manage to import
a PDF file as a text file, but that doesn't bring us nearer to any image
formats.

If you have a Mac this might be some sort of help:

http://www.documentsnap.com/applescript-easily-convert-pdf-documents-to-jpg-or-png/