Cursor lock

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 18 13:31:55 EST 2011

Is anyone else having trouble with the cursor not updating, or sometimes
locking, in version 4.5.3? I'm noticing it particularly in the script
editor, where the cursor doesn't change when you mouse over different
panes or outside the window.

I'm also noticing that sometimes clicking on a window doesn't activate
it. The message box doesn't update to show the stack name and the window
titlebar remains disabled.

Just trying to figure out if it's me with a stray "lock messages"
command somewhere, or if I can blame it on someone else.

OS X Snow Leopard.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com