revBrowser & scrollbars & resize Control

Mike Arnold ma at snowcamp.org
Mon Jan 17 23:52:08 EST 2011

I have a stack with only a revbrowser instance filling the entire card.  I have vertical and horizontal scrollbars enabled with the window being resizeable.  Where the two scrollbars meet, there is an empty box - where I would expect to be able to put the resize control, but it seems that I have to define an area outside either the vertical or horizontal scroll area of at least 1 pixel to allow some part of the resize control to exist.  Is there a way to overlay the resize control and the revBrowser scrollbar-interesection-defined 'box'?

thanks,
Mike.