RunRev Live 2011 - Are You Going? Do You Know the Way to San Jose?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jan 17 22:43:45 EST 2011

Lynn-

> Just checking to see - who all is going this year? Just noticing that its
> happening in April 2011, and we are shortly running out of January 2011.

I'm going. That'll probably keep some folks away, but I thought it
fair to give you warning.

And I'm still distressed that there's no mention of the conference on
the website. And hasn't been for some time. I'm assuming the
conference is still on, but you know what they say about assuming.

Meanwhile, MacWorld Expo is next week. Does anybody care anymore?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net