Copying Objects from one card to another

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 17 15:30:12 EST 2011

On 1/17/11 2:15 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> No, I'm using the copy/paste edit commands from the Edit menu.
> Something strange going on...

Now I'm confused...are you manually selecting objects, choosing "copy"
and then "paste" from the edit menu? If so, objects should be pasted in
their relative locations. The exception is if there isn't room, and any
objects that would be off the card will be moved to the center. But
other objects that do fit should be in their correct locations.

If you mean you are scripting the process by selecting several objects
and then using this:

   copy
   go cd x
   paste

then try using the alternate syntax I mentioned.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com