Copying Objects from one card to another

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Jan 17 14:43:50 EST 2011

Peter,

I suspect it's something you've done recently. I have the same setup and it has been working for me in copying from one stack to another for sometime, though I've not tried it in the past week or so; just not at a place where I care try it now. You might want to try a restart; maybe even a re-boot. I've had an occasional problem that has been fixed doing that.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>