Steve Jobs - medical leave

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:51:34 EST 2011

On 01/17/2011 08:13 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> As in, "The very liberal Steve Jobs religiously avoids cheese?" Sorry, I cannot help myself.

Personally I am aiming some "cheesey grins' at Steve Jobs as my software
development is
dependent on his products; we all know he is a "dictatorial old
so-and-so"; but, as I get
older I find the same happening to me in my own small sphere of
influence surrounded
by less determined types. I do hope the chap pulls through and is with
us for many long years to come.