ssh on-rev.com

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Mon Jan 17 10:49:04 EST 2011

Andre and Folks,

I used the same way but, frankly, it was no far from unusable...

On the other hand, i prefer to see the mothership use this policy to avoid possible sad holes in the on-rev servers security.

But, i would really like to see the same mothership close all our unsecure FTP accesses and replace them by a FTP-SSL + password + PKEY or SFTP + password + PKEY  accounts access policy.

In between, to control the integrity of my on-rev account files on a daily basis and along other irev+MD5 dir scan scripts, i make a backup each night and scan then it from my dev box at home, in using ClamXav to be sure of the full integrity of my files. (As tested against real corrupted data set i own and use to choose and update antivirus tools, ClamXav is realy an usefull way to go on both the windows and os x platforms...)

All the best,

Pierre

--
Pierre Sahores