Some thoughts on duck typing

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Mon Jan 17 09:53:43 EST 2011

Thierry - would be good to understand a bit more. It looks like I've done
the same sort of thing - defined a meta structure for Livecode objects, and
for the same sort of reasons. However I "think" you've mapped them to a more
robust model, while I've more or less duplicated the existing LiveCode
structure. If the way you are doing things is more robust I'd like to
standardise on it?