Groups - Lock Size and Position

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 14:37:58 EST 2011

I just found a script online that takes care of everything I was trying to
do with revGeometry Manager...

http://www.troz.net/rev/stacks/GeomScript.rev

Kudos to the person that wrote this script (and published www.troz.net).
 For someone with my limited RunRev ability, this script took me 5 minutes
to get what I require as opposed to 2 days of messing with revGeometry.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Warren