Import Snapshot Broken in 4.5.3?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 11:16:26 EST 2011

Thanks. As usual, I discovered this for myself in the dictionary about
4 minutes after I hit the "send" button. Another way that this list is
useful for learning -- all I need to do is post a question and then I
find that I already have the answer! Apparently I inadvertently
installed an LC-uselist external in my brain. Did you create that
utility too, Scott?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com