Line Hint

Jeffrey Massung massung at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 20:12:59 EST 2011

On Jan 15, 2011, at 5:41 PM, Calvin Waterbury wrote:

> Hi David C.,
>
> Nope.  I'm referring to the "Errors" window when something flubs.  It says on the left side of that dialog...
>
> Type
> Object
> Line
> Hint
>
> I know this is an error message, but does "line hint" mean anything else?

Well, "line hint" isn't really accurate, because aren't they two separate items? So "line" would be the line # the error occurred on and "hint" would be something like "Field 'hoohaw' doesn't exist," right?

I haven't done hardly anything with error decoding in LC, but that would make sense to me.

Jeff M.