Setting visibility on start up

Calvin Waterbury cjw at eml.cc
Sat Jan 15 18:55:15 EST 2011

Hi,

I need some guidance of the LC parlance when making objects
visible/invisible on start up.  I've tried some experiments, but nothing
works.

FYI - for anyone that is interested, I *really* learned a lot from Mark's
presentation/chat (I couldn't get good video consistently on David's).
A number of things congealed in my mind.  I'm still scraping around on
some of the syntax "particulars," but what I am coding is working great
for pseudocode until I figure out the real syntax. :)

Standing by...
Calvin