Is this doable at a newbie level?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 14 21:39:55 EST 2011

On 1/14/11 7:06 PM, Calvin Waterbury wrote:

> Hmmm... it needs to have the "Always On Top" option available, or I
> could try to program it into the Windows 7 Right-Click context menu, but
> that sounds advanced, I think?

I think you already have a lead on the "always on top" part, but I just
wanted to add that setting up a right-click behavior is very easy.
Setting up a whole right-click menu is a little more work, but if all
you want to do is see if a button press was a right-click, it's all
built in.

The mouseup message provides a parameter that tells you which mouse
button was down when it was clicked.

BTW, I think this is a great first project.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com