Vent!

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 14:14:36 EST 2011

And Peter,
Let's not forget:

You click a down arrow to make objects move up.
You click an up arrow to make objects move down.
You click an up arrow to make objects move right.
You click an up arrow to make objects wider.

You adjust the type size on the last panel but
you adjust the leading on the first panel.

The IDE is long overdue for an extensive overhaul. I hope this will
be done BEFORE the next re-branding.
Paul Looney