Import Snapshot Broken in 4.5.3?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:50:04 EST 2011

On Jan 12, 2011, at 9:07 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Houston, I think we have a problem.
>
> This script works in LC (Rev) 4 OS X but generates an error in 4.5.3:
>  import snapshot from rect (rect of the selobj) of the selobj
>
> Message execution error:
> Error description: value: error executing expression
> Hint: import snapshot from rect (rect of the selobj) of the selobj

I must be missing something: the the syntax "rect of the selobj" seems
to be what you would use for a LC property. If selobj is a variable
then this would not be expected to work, and if it's a customprop then
it should be "rect of the selobj of this stack" or some such. If on
the other hand selobj contains a long id then shouldn't you use "rect
of selobj" ? As it stands now, this is new syntax to me....

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig