Vent!

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Jan 13 13:15:33 EST 2011

Livecode is a great tool but the IDE is full of user interface weirdnesses as far as I'm concerned.  There are three different Find/Replace dialogs and you're never sure which one will pop up when you press command-F.  The File menu contents are completely different depending on which window is active.  The  message box appears and disappears at what seem to be completely random intervals.  How nice would it be to have an Application Browser option to list stacks, not cards, in alphabetical order.

You get used to all that stuff over time but it can be a nightmare for new users (at least it was for me).

Pete Haworth