ID's are settable???

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 13:02:11 EST 2011

Richard.

So the id of a new object is indexed from the current stack ID. I thought
(for no reason at all) it was the other way around, that the stack took on
the id of a new object. I guess this way is more compact; the stack id
property is the id counter.

Anyway, I will just do what I always did, never think about setting an id,
and the issue (feature?) goes away. I use altID's, and they can continue to
do their thing.

Craig