Answer dialog and stack background color

paolo mazza paolo.mazza at neol.it
Thu Jan 13 08:49:01 EST 2011

Hi all,
I am working with LiveCode 4.5.3 / Mac and it happened to me something
weird.

If I set the background color of the stack to black, and then I send an
"answer" command, using the IDE I get the standard grey answer dialog
window. Fine.

But, if I export the stack, and I send an "answer" command from the
applications (mac and windows), the answer dialog window I get has a BLACK
background color.

In other words, the answer dialog windows in the applications are whole
black !!!

I think this is a bug. How can I fix it ??

All the best

Paolo Mazza

Paolo Mazza
NEOL SRL
Società partecipata da Università di Padova
via Redipuglia 22
35131 - Padova (Italy)
Tel 049 - 29 53 430
www.neol.it