Layers, revNavigator, & DataGrids

Geoff Canyon Rev gcanyon+rev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 02:17:19 EST 2011

Hi Paul --

I, too, have been limping along with a revNavigator that I can't stop using
but which has fallen behind the dev environment in a few areas. I should
really talk to the developer and convince him to update that thing...

I'll try to find some time this weekend to have a look at the layering code
to see what's going wonky. The whole thing needs a re-write in the worst
way. I hadn't done much development in Rev for several years, but in the
past year I've built three tools critical to my place of employment. If I
gave as much attention as I gave to those tools to revNavigator it would be
shining your shoes right now.

gc