Vent!

Jeff Massung massung at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 23:57:56 EST 2011

I know it's a vent/rant, and while LC is completely awesome in -many- I have
to completely agree with this... I don't know how many times I've been
bitten switching to the pointer tool and think I'm typing something in a
field only to change the name of the stack w/o realizing it and cause myself
15+ minutes worth of problems.

I'm not sure closing the inspector makes sense, but certainly making it so I
can't accidentally screw myself in pointer mode would be nice. ;-)

Jeff M.