Vent!

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Wed Jan 12 22:13:57 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

The most annoying thing I experience with LiveCode is when stack properties get inadvertently changed after switching from the Pointer tool to the Browse tool and vice versa, whilst the Property Inspector is open. Can anyone suggest a way around this without locking or manually closing the inspector? I would prefer that the inspector automatically close when selecting the Browse tool instead of it reverting to the stack properties. Better yet, I would prefer it to not change and remain focussed on the last control! TIA.

Thanks and cheers,
Roger Guay