[OT] time to change your iTunes password?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jan 11 13:10:53 EST 2011

By the by, I think that if a State is not allowed by law to declare bankruptcy, then it also should not be allowed to make binding contracts or borrow money. Furthermore, all previous contracts should be declared null and void. Let's vote THAT into our state constitutions and then we will be well on our way to recovery!

Bob