[OT] time to change your iTunes password?

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Mon Jan 10 11:58:07 EST 2011

Nah... I'm not moving to Texas. You've gone soft! In the 70's you could
shout your wife for infidelity and get away with it.

In Texas until 1974, a husband who killed a wife and her lover when he
caught them in flagrante delicto was not judged a criminal. In fact, the law
held that a "reasonable man" would respond to such extreme provocation with
acts of violence. -
source<http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-92216.html>