How To "Get" Properties in iOS?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Sun Jan 9 14:35:43 EST 2011

Hi Scott,

I am using a list field that is within a group (the group is being
scrolled). BUT I set the listbehavior to false when starting.

On mouseDown I set the listbehavior to true, but the listbehavior is not
immediately (within the mouseDown handler) availabel.
Also in the mouseDown handler I get the mouseV and mouseH, which I store in
a script local variable. In the mouseUp handler I check again the mouseV and
mouseH and if both are less than 10 pixel from the mouseDown I consider it a
click and set the HilitedLine of the list to the mouseLIne.

This now hilites the selected line with the blue hilite and inverts the
black textcolor to white.
Still in the mouseUp handler I set the listbehavior to false and go to
another card -> the result of the selection. (And here I store the oldScroll
which I use to set the scroll when returning from other cards to the list
field so it is at the scroll where it was left.)

I dont know if this is more complicated than necessary, but the list field
in its default setting (listbehavior true) seemed to "overreact" to touches
that were the begin of a scroll. As if the delaytouches and canceltouches
dont work for list fields. So that is my workaround.

Hope this makes any sense

Kind regards

Bernd