How do I set the icon from an OSX app to a button?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 13:42:41 EST 2011

Yeah, its not documented, but sips will convert.

And on the direct grab of data from the icns file, if one were to do as
suggested and break the file down into it's integral chunks (as defined by
the internal header structures)  at that point the image data is just that
right?  Image data that can be used as one wishes?