iOS App Accepted

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sun Jan 9 12:14:39 EST 2011

Hi All,

I just had my second app accepted by Apple.... this one for iPad only... Baseball Math.... hey it sold six copies on the first day!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/baseballmath/id412763742?mt=8

FYI.... This app was initially rejected because I neglected to have it rotate.... that was my fault... as has been noted previously on our lists (and in Apple docs), Apple wants iPad apps to rotate all four directions. They'll accept just two if that really fits the apps design. My next iPad app will be only landscape... so, we'll see how that goes.

take care,
randy hengst