How do I set the icon from an OSX app to a button?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 10:59:09 EST 2011

For windows, I haven't tried it, but this little utility supports command
line functionality, so you could shell it out and have it grab all the icons
in the .exe  Again, haven't tried it, so do your due diligence, but might be
an ok solution.  Of course if this is for distribution/sale, would have to
find something in the public domain, or get permission to include it in the
distribution.