How do I set the icon from an OSX app to a button?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 10:38:31 EST 2011

For Mac it is easy.

In the Finder, navigate to the folder containing "PhotoBooth"
or do a spotlight for "PhotoBooth"

then click once on the app file,
the do QuickLook to get a very large icon

then do the good ol'  cmd-cntrl-sh-4
to drag a rectangle and put a copy of the screen on the clipboard.

(don't know windows well enough).

On Jan 9, 2011, at 7:11 AM, William de Smet wrote:

> Hi there all,
>
> I am experimenting a little with lauch on my Mac:
> on mouseup
> launch "/Applications/Photo Booth.app"
> end mouseup
>
> How do I get the icon from PhotoBooth into my Button?
> Any idea's are welcome.
>
> P.S. I am looking for the same thing on Windows

Jim Ault
Las Vegas