Software Order Processing Service?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jan 8 18:30:43 EST 2011

Thanks Mark/Peter/Marty for the responses.

I guess I should have been more clear about handling reg codes -- I'd like
this to be part of the order processing.  I currently have a PayPal account
and handle all my software purchase transactions through them, which works
fine.  But I'm sending out reg codes manually, and in this era of immediate
gratification, within the same day is often not fast enough.  I'd like to
find a service that handles the reg codes automatically once the financial
transaction is completed.

Thanks for any additional suggestions.

Regards,

Scott Rossi