Trying to adhere to interface standards Mac OS X

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 12:10:16 EST 2011

  On 1/8/11 6:47 PM, william humphrey wrote:
> Oh Richmond you're killing me. I wonder if that is how the people who code
> with c++ do it?

It would not surprise me one bit. Having lived and worked for quite a
few years of my life in
Universities I am well aware just how much is fake and/or done with
smoke and mirrors.

Why does this trouble you? The important thing is that it should look
the way you want, and
have the functionality you want . . . .  :)