[OT] Lest We Forget

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:51:45 EST 2011

Folks it's been far too long since I've been able to be frequent this List;
life is way way too busy. But sometimes when life's too busy you do need to
stop, step back and remember what's important.

This morning I realised that it was the anniversary of Bill Marriott's
passing. I understand that Kevin lost someone important around this time of
year as well. The Rev community (as it was back then) has also lost Eric.

As I head into 2011 I just wish you all a very healthy and prosperous 2011,
may we all remember what's really important in life (and tell them so
regularly).

My hope is that life will eventually slow down enough that I can return and
enjoy the comrade of this List and do some LiveCoding,

Must go, the grindstone's calling ;-(