Control Keys still not working - FIXED

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jan 7 18:30:14 EST 2011

Jacqui, Richard,

Thanks for your replies. One additional change along with building the Windows version by itself works perfectly, except for the Control Q, which I'm sure I'll figure out - eventually. There were several problems; mostly based on my original assumption that I needed to do it all and some key mapping with VM Fusion, though that doesn't appear to have been the major problem. One other was setting both the Cmd and Ctrl check boxes on the Menu Builder, one of which I never even saw - it is so small and hard to read - and didn't know it was even there, or that you can set both of them or should.

In watching someone else play with it on a real PC, I noticed a few other things he wanted to do, some of which worked and some that didn't. I use the arrow keys for card navigation; whereas he wanted to use them for menu navigation. Not sure exactly how to fix that so that it works both ways. He liked my larger than usual menus. It's been an interesting experience.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>