Windows standalone - revBrowser DLL

Mike Arnold ma at snowcamp.org
Fri Jan 7 17:29:37 EST 2011

Developing on a Mac, I have a small application that opens a substack with a revBrowser instance rendering in-memory html. The standalone on the mac runs as expected. When I execute the windows standalone Windows2000 under Parallels, the primary stack seems to display fine, but the revBrowser window is blank. I suspect its not finding the Externals/revbrowser.dll.

Is this because I am using Windows 2000 (admittedly not the smartest thing) or do I need to do something else for windows?

thanks for your help,
Mike.

LiveCode 4.5.3
Mac OS/X 10.6.5