RevOnline: New version of Shell Command Help

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Jan 7 02:39:39 EST 2011

I just uploaded a new version of Shell Command Help to RevOnline.

New features added just now (thanks to suggestions on this list):

    * You can pick your command from the scrolling list of commands!
    * You can adjust the width of the list as needed.
    * If retrieving info about a listed command causes LC to quit, you can
      reopen this plugin in LC and right-click on the command to permanently
      remove it from the list. (To restore all commands to the list, delete the
      prefs file. It lives at specialFolderPath() /pdslabs/prefs.)

I was not able to test it on Linux, but it works as expected on Mac & Windows.

Best -
Phil