RevOnline: New version of Shell Command Help

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Jan 6 19:39:12 EST 2011

There's not a nice simple command (afaik), but you can do something
along the lines of (in a mix of LC and shell :-)

echo $PATH > tPaths
set the itemdel to ":"
repeat for each item tFolder in tPaths
    set the defaultfolder to tFolder
    put the files after tAll
end repeat
doSomeCleverFiltering  tAll            -- that's a library function you
are assumed to have already written :-)
doSomethingToAddBuiltins  tAll     -- ditto

-- Alex.