[OT] Table Creation Syntax + Visual SQL Query Builder // A GREAT Mac Cocoa MYSQL tool - Donationware

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jan 6 14:04:43 EST 2011

For sqLite I do something like this (keeping in mind I use sqlYoga):

    put dbconn_get("connection id", "secconn", "secondary") into theSecID -- sqlYoga
    put "SELECT tbl_name,sql FROM sqlite_master WHERE type = table" \
            into theSQL
    replace "tbl_name" with quote & "tbl_name" & quote in theSQL
    replace "sql " with quote & "sql" & quote & space in theSQL
    replace "table" with quote & "table" & quote in theSQL
    put revDataFromQuery(comma, return, theSecID, theSQL) into theSQLData

This will give me all the Create Table syntax for every table in the sqLite database I access.

Bob