AW: AW: Windows error 32

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jan 6 09:18:05 EST 2011

Tiemo Hollmann wrote:

> wow, thanks for your extended explanations, I think I will have them to read
> a few more times to get an idea, what the working dir is for, but as far as
> I understand so far, I will have a look for the working dir in innosetup,
> how I can change it.

I'd be interested in learning what you find.

That's one of the things I enjoy about computing:  there's always
something new to learn, it's nearly impossible to get bored. :)

> Btw. I didn't found the expression "to chime in" in my dictionary ;) beside
> for sounds what bells or clocks do....
> Always prepared to learn...

You're doing far better than me.  My gal speaks some German and even
more French, but I can barely get by with just English (and a little bit
of Boontling, but that's another story).

One of the most humbling experiences I've had was attending the Euro
RevCon in Malta, being in a room in which so many people spoke so many
languages so well.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World