RevOnline: New version of Shell Command Help

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 5 14:22:17 EST 2011

Thanks pretty useful if you know already what the command is you need help with. Looks like you are getting the man pages via a shell call yourself.

What would make this marketable is if there was a way to list all the shell commands available to the system and present them to the user in a list, have the user be able to click on a shell command and have the man page load, and then be able to insert the command into a rev script with the proper LiveCode syntax. I would pay money for that!

Bob