closeField - Curious

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jan 5 12:33:00 EST 2011

Just tested works fine. I have a closeField handler in the card script, a field and a button. The button goes to card 2. The closeField handler beeps twice. When I click the button after editing the field contents it beeps twice. That means the card script is in fact getting the message.

I suspect something else has a closeField handler that is trapping the message.

Bob