ControlKeyDown problem - still not working w/Windows

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jan 5 12:00:55 EST 2011

I have yet to resolve this issue. Strangely enough, if I allow the OSX version to "see" the controlKeyDown handler, they work the same as the commandKeyDown handler - both being in the stacks' scripts. The only area of suspicion would likely be that I'm running WindowsXP under VM Fusion on my Mac (Pro with Snow Leopard); while running the app in XP, I find that 'the Platform' is Win32, but that shouldn't matter since the Handlers normally use a

If the platform is MacOS then
beep

else....
  All the control key stuff
end if

Does anyone have a similar setup that works?

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsysinc.com>