[OT] Why is Brazil like Bulgaria?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 04:31:11 EST 2011

Hi all,

Stephen Barncard wrote:
> You mean "some developers are better than the other developers?"
> lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZldlyeR8DU
At least from my point of view, the lesson of the fable "Animal Farm"
is that "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"
or "Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it"

Unlimited power in the hands of few is the main common characteristic
between Bulgaria and Brasil.

Other is... that both names starts with "B". :-)

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> I think he means we're all pigs. :)

ROTFL :-D
Funny enough, where I live, only in December you could see
roasted pigs in every Food Market:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_roast
http://www.dr1.com/forums/best-dr/109899-pig-roast-dr.html

But precisely because that, I avoid them in this month.
In the country where I live, electric energy fails every day,
for many hours. Just imagine the effect of electric brownouts
on refrigerated products of all kinds. Just imagine...
If you ever visit this country, think twice before eating or
drinking any kind of refrigerated product. Really.

Al